If you are reading this piece of article you already know that creating fashion blog isn’t so easy and you look for some advice. This is why I’ve wrote this very article.
There are many fashion blogs and It won’t be easy to get noticed in such a dense competition. But don’t worry, I have some tips which can help you achieve your goal in any category. All you have to do is do it right.
I’ll give you full instruction how to start fashion blog and what to do to not get buried.
First of all to start any blog (and especially fashion one) you have to know – that is not piece of cake. That is very hard, full time job which can exhaust all your energy but… you will like it.
Your niche is hard… but don’t worry. There is more hard subjects on the internet like for example sport, travels or music. The internet is getting crowded year after year and it will be harder and harder to beat such a huge competition.
In fact – competition is huge. But here is a light in tunnel – most of fashion blogs are… weak, waste of time and crap. That’s right – around 95% of all fashion blogs are just bad, spam or god knows what else. And when I’m writing that blogs are weak they are WEAK. Trust me.
That is occasion for you – show the world you can do something better, something different, something passionate. If your blog becomes your passion and opposite – you will succeed. But.. you have to be stubborn as hell. If you are not… give up right now.
Alright – without unnecessary bullshit. What you have to do? In few steps:
- Create (buy) domain which will be unique, catchy and yours. – Good domain is a key for future SEO strategies and actions. Additionally – people have to remember you and they won’t do it with domain called “fashionblog23153213.com” – it has to be good.
- Get your own hosting. I know that could be investment and for someone could be expensive but… if you want to treat this blogging thing seriously – don’t create another shitty blog on wordpress.com or blogger.
- Think about yourself. Yeah… a little bit selfish but necessary step. You have to look deep inside you and find your best quantities. When you do that – you have to expose them as much as you can and as it is necessary.
- Content. The most freaky will be the best. Don’t limit yourself with polite articles which doesn’t match you at all. This is YOUR blog and that have to contain your language. This is the Internet and you can write whatever you want until people like it.
- Get internet friends. Creating proper web of connections between users can help grow your blog on the Internet. Friends can tell you what you are doing wrong and what is good about you.
I hope that short article cleared your mind a little. That isn’t all – wait for continue of this article. You will learn more – I promise.